Eddy2Race service ..... they are the business.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocky

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Adventure R
So as many of you will know, I LOVE my KTM. She is old and has cost me money, but she is the best bike, nothing comes close.
Over the years I have abused my bike and often not given the bike the right attention, final straw was buying a cheap Chinese front sprocket, against all advise. The sprocket stripped the shaft and required the engine to be opened so the shaft can be replaced, first two photos.
The bike was then put back together by Kevin at Eddy2Race and returned to me. Happy owner, 140 000 on the motor and good for another 140 000 ...... NOT. Fuelling goes loopy and they bike wont idle, cuts out etc etc ... I loose my sense of humour and take the bike back.
Next day I get a call, the rear servo motor that opens the butterfly valve on the throttle body is shot. You cannot buy them seperatley, so R16 500 for new throttle bodies ..... I burst out in tears in the workshop. I cant afford that.
Eddy consoles me and says he will find a solution. I am told there is a chap in CPT that can fix this, however no guarantees and big money.

After a week I get a call to say they can fix it, Eddy you the man, parts have been sourced and I'm the first guy they are doing this for, see photos attached. If you need your fuelling done on your 990, visit them, they will sort you out.

Eddy has the parts, the people, the software and the shop. I have been servicing with him for 3 years, never had a bad experience.

Attachments

• eddy2race4.jpg
    eddy2race4.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 326
  • eddy2race3.jpg
    eddy2race3.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 321
  • eddy2race1.jpg
    eddy2race1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 317
  • eddy2race2.jpg
    eddy2race2.jpg