Enduro World Adventure Rides

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Greetings all adventure riders!

On weekdays I am more familiar as the graphic designer / layout artist for Enduro World magazine.

A couple of months ago we have introduced a new section to the magazine called Adventure World. Enduro World magazine has decided to contribute to the adventure riding community by planning a new adventure ride every month and publishing it to make every potential adventurer aware of the potential terrain our country holds, particularly in Gauteng and KZN.

I am looking for willing explorers to join me on a monthly basis on my adventures to navigate these areas.

I will be planning my November journey to the Pilgrim's Rest area. If you are keen to join me on my journeys, please feel free to introduce yourself or drop me an email. If you have explored this area before or you know of any potential routes in the area, and would like to discuss this with me, please feel free to contact me.

The journey will start on Thursday the 12th of November and we'll be heading back to base on Sunday the 15th.

I am still going through the details of the route.

Anton de Waal
[email protected]