Enough Dead Bikers Already

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ta2bryan

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
:'(
Hi All

This is my first thread on WD, and sorry that it's so serious, but the following needs to be said.

I've noticed and been informed of many bikers being maimed and killed in accidents lately, and this is really peeíng me off, besides the ear ache I get from my wife, who has to x-ray these poor oakies.

Now besides the cage drivers, that we all know are fully capable of talking on the phone, smoking, klapping the kids, putting on make-up, eating a burger and driving safely at 160 km/h at the same time, I have also noticed our fellow bikers (of all makes and models) driving more recklessly and doing, quite frankly, some really stupid moves.

Lane splitting when traffic is flowing quite smoothly, riding with shorts and plakkies, riding up the backside of the cage in front, speeding in the rain, riding at 120km/h in the burbs etc, .... all dumb!

Now I know that no one on this forum does any of the thing mentioned above, but please kak out your buds who do it.

Let's stay alive to enjoy this awsome biking lifestyle!