enough is enough

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spider pigs dad

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I often commute on my Vespa and have noticed lately that the car people are becoming more and more aggressive towards scooters , they will look at you and still pull out in front of you , they drive very close to your ass and will actively close gaps in the traffic to keep you out . I also use my GS to commute on and I have not experienced any thing close to the same amount of aggression and disrespect on the GS as on the Vespa , so I have been wondering why ? There are a few things that I believe are the problem . Firstly most car people are frustrated cowardly ass holes that perceive the scooter to be beneath them and generally ridden by a yougster that they believe should bow down to there every demand . The ability to be able to fukc some  one around gives them a sense of power as they believe that the young fellow on the scooter will never retaliate and they can use there 2ton suv's as a huge penice extention to intimidate the scooter out of the way . Then there is the the attitude of I paid R350000.00 for my penice extention and your tiny scooter was paid for by your Dad so fukc out of my way ! As it turns out assumption is the mother of most cock ups and this was proven again today by the man in the silver Jetta . To cut a long story short this Jetta man was very surprised when it was a 100kg 45 year old man and not a teenager that he had cut off and he was even more surprised by the gloved hand that shot through his first closed then suddenly open drivers widow and then back into the window to leave a very distinct Frank Thomas imprint on the side of his head . I am sick and  of having other people endanger my life daily and am going to get my message across to them what ever it takes they need to understand we are fighting for our lives not for fun the fukcers !!