• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Exhaust Pipes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pannas

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DL 1000 V-Strom
Ok guys – so Wish surprised the shit outta me, with a two-week delivery time – not two years….
I bought a shit load of exhaust pipes, figuring at least one or two would eventually pitch up – and to my great surprise ALL of them rocked up – from Singapore, not China… (I had to pay UPS R335 bucks for customs clearing and duty and other shit, so that zoompie can retire in luxury)

I’m disclaiming this upfront – these are NOT the genuine brand names – they are Yoshi and Akro look-a-likes – but I’m surprised at the seriously good quality = stainless steel, proper welding… These pipes are really not fong kong crap. I tried them all my GS and they fit like a condom (51mm ID) and sound fucking nice.

I can’t put 6 pipes on my bike at once, so these 4 are for sales – as mentioned, I didn’t expect all of them to arrive, so my bank account now has a nice big hole where there should be figures….

I’m not selling these pipes at a profit – simply need to re-coup what I spent. I’ll gladly show you my bank statement with the numbers.
Basically they all cost the same, with a couple of bucks this way and that way – so I’ve simply averaged them out – and it comes to 1143.00 each – I will round that down to R1100.00 each.
All of them come with straps, db killers and reducers (51mm to 38mm)

Given the ridiculous fucken prices of main stream brand names, and private local companies who manufacture their own brand (there is a local pipe fabricator around the corner from me = R5500 for a Stainless Steel adventure oval….), these are genuine proper quality pipes at a fraction of the cost.

Hit me up....

Attachments

• AKRO1.jpg
    AKRO1.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 563
  • AKRO2.jpg
    AKRO2.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 560
  • AKRO3.jpg
    AKRO3.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 555
  • AKRO4.jpg