Fab greetings from Somerset West

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voltaire

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Ok bear with me, I'm still getting to know how msg's are posted as well as in the correct sections (If this appears under new intro's then at least I'm doing something right)

I reckon there's a culture vulture in all bikers hence the name: Voltaire (the Cutlure Vulture)

Like most bikers I saw my dinges quite a couple of times but hey: no regrets!

I own three bikes:
1982 Honda GL500 (still with me since 1984 due to some unforeseen sentimental sh*t)
1985 Tenere (was a good deal for work done in 1999 and I saved plenty in petrol as my 4x4 operates a V8) - it's currently guarding my backyard
2006 BMW GSA1200 (bought on WD in 2009) Yes I do use the heated grips but that is because I can
- sorry Motoman but I cannot sell it back to you as I'm having too much fun riding it.

Wife has now forbidden me to do the honorable thing and buy another bike so I'll probably have to sneak in a yacht or something somewhere. :mwink:

I'm from Somerset West and yes, today's weather is great for a stunning ride to Rooi Els (ie; Drummond Arms).
I hope to see plenty of you on the road having as much fun as I am planning to have

Cheerio

Voltaire