Farewell Veldbrand. Going away party - Centurion 18 August 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boer!

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I have never understood why we have a party when a good friend leaves.  We should be holding a wake, but in Veldbrands case the two is probably too close together...... :peepwall:

Our good friend and level headed gentleman, is packing up and leaving the gangster paradise to search for peace and serenity in the Western Cape.  Which means we will still see our friend here online, but no so much at the Centurion Drinks.

So we found it fitting to give the wise "young" man a farewell bash, Boer-style.  I am holding a spitbraai at my house on the 18th Augsut 2012. It will be a family affair with jumping castle, trampoline and sorts for the kids, with a hotdog braai for them.  And for the adults we will have a pig and a sheep on spitbraai.

Please keep your eye on this thread for more information and how you can attend.  We will be needing some donations towards the spitbraai and everybody attending will be asked to bring something along ito snacks/breads or salads etc. I also know the guys coming back from the "Bosberaad" ride can just pull up as well. 

Adress not to be posted on this thread please.  We will PM it to everybody attending.

Cheers
Boer