Finally, I can introduce myself....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haboob

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Hi fellow Lycaon Pictus’s.

Been stalking the forum for a while, but it just didn’t feel right introducing myself when I don’t even have a bike…

Been dreaming of a DS bike for years and last Tuesday it finally happened, delivered to my door, the new S10!  :ricky:

At this point I need to thank Gavin from Helderberg Yamaha (don’t know if he’s on the forum), for THE best service I have ever received from any vehicle I bought!

Anyway; never owned a bike in my life, so this is a BIG deal for me. Have been messing around with 50’s and 250’s, some 12 odd years ago, but that’s about it.

Saw the other day some mention of people buying the latest and greatest bike and then thinking they’ve bought the right to be a know-it-all on the forum. Don’t worry guys, you’ll probably get gatvol of all the stupid   ‘uninformed’ questions coming your way.

So, dis ek, in 6 sinne. Lekka to be part of the clan and hopefully I’ll see some of you out there…. soon  :thumleft:

Cheers

Attachments

• Durbanville-20111215-00083.jpeg
    Durbanville-20111215-00083.jpeg
    212.9 KB · Views: 119