Flying Brick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRUSH

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Just went to Zebra's business in Paarden Island (above Helderberg Yamaha) to buy one of Andy660's  luggage plates.  Unfortunaetly he didn't have any in stock.  Zebra was however very helpfull and told me that her will source one for me as soon as posible.

While I was there he showed me some of his other products.  One that caught my eye was the Flying Brick soft luggage setup.  SInce I was in the market for soft luggage as well, I was interested.  After inspecting the Flying brick I was really impressed with for the following reasons:

1.  sturdy construction
2.  the fact that it is modular
3.  it does not consist of side panniers (no worries of scrapping against cages)
4.  built in toolbox
5.  has plenty packing space
6.  lots of outside pockets so that you do not have to acces the main compartments everytime you want something
7.  strong zips
8.  easy to attach to your bike
9.  built in weather protection.
10. strong straps to tie down a tent (1 or 2 man tent)
11. Fellow dog

Then came the price @ only R2199 including VAT it is IMHO far better priced then other soft luggage setups.

If you are in the market for soft luggage, it might be a good idea to pay him a visit.

In case of you wonder , the answer is no he did not give me discount or pay me to write this.  I just think that it is a good quality product and needs mentioning.

Check it out here : https://flyingbrick.wozaonline.co.za/products