• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale 1977 BMW R100S *SOLD*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mogas

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-250L
My BMW R100S is for sale
R20 000.00
For the rebuild history please see
https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=107078.0
I have secured a deal with Doringboom for his lovely Triumph Tiger 955i and there is simply not enough room or time for both.
I never learn my lesson and I know that I will deeply regret this!
The bike is very much unmolested, has a few farkles like bar-end mirrors, stainless silencers, Rental bars, peanut valve covers and a solo seat from Freak to give it a nice vintage look.
Please read the rebuild thread for full disclosure about the engine and gearbox overhaul.
It is not licensed, it has a traceable history, is not stolen but simply never made it onto ENATIS when the license stopped getting renewed more than 25 years ago.
The mileage is genuine at about 27000km, I have been using it as a commuter for more than a year.
It starts without any hassle in hot or cold weather, purrs like a kitten and pulls like a train.
The old suspension is not very comfortable but it works like when it was new.
It comes with a new set of tyres and about half a bakkie load of other bits, original tank, bench seat, and so on.
Buyer to make a plan to collect here in Nelspruit.
Call or SMS oh82 41ooo32
email mogas at me.com
This is what she looks like now

Attachments

• IMG_1208.JPG
    IMG_1208.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_1210.JPG
    IMG_1210.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_1213.jpg
    IMG_1213.jpg