• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 2009 Husqvarna TE 610 ie - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archangel

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
It's with a very sore heart that I'm placing this reluctant add...

This is the right bike for me, but not the right time.  :'(

Husky TE 610 ie
Street legal and licensed up to May 2018. I had this bike for two year, put 5000 km on the clock.
Full service history. Serviced by Eddy2Race on the 20k mark, included valves clearances etc.

New clutch cable, new brake discs, new fuel pump and a ton of other stuff (invoices kept as proof)

Rear shock recently serviced by Martin Paetzold.

New clutch springs and upgraded clutch spring washers

New (upgraded) gear selector shaft

Includes foldable mirrors, rear LED indicators.

Also includes soft luggage rack and tail bracket (currently not fitted, but as seen in the 3rd pic) Sold separately, hence the price drop.

Only known issue: The speedo works intermittently. After fidgeting with the wiring loom, it works again for a while, then stops etc. Odo and trip counter still works, even when speedo stops briefly. Fixed now. Found the issue and made sure it won't happen again...

Reasons for sale:
Hectic work and another baby on the way, so not much time for riding this second bike. Not likely to change in the next two years...

Here's a link to some of the things I've done on/to the bike.

PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

• Husky Current 1.jpg
    Husky Current 1.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 927
  • Husky Current 2.jpg
    Husky Current 2.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 928
  • Husky 2(1).jpg
    Husky 2(1).jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 919