• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: BMW F800 GS --------R80 000-------- plus loads of extra goodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlowPoke

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Hi guys
Some of you may remember me, I have been a bad forum whore and have not been very active in the last year or so. I need help selling my bike, or a seller wanting a full adventure kit in one purchase. Cancer has finally eaten away my spine and well as a paraplegic I can no longer do the one thing that always put a smile on my face - ride my bike. So I am selling her to defray the costs of getting a wheelchair. Anyhow, enough with the soppy stories,  the above btw is my reason for selling.

Make: BMW
Year: 2008
Model: F800 GS
Mileage: 54 000 (+-)
Current owner: Slowpoke
Previous owner: Malibu
Service history: Full service history with BMW, all recalls done too
Condition: Excellent, this is my baby and she is ready to tour to Bots, just add fuel
Tyres: 80% front and rear Heidenhau Scouts
EXTRAS on the bike: 6mm Aluminium bash plate, Wild@Heart crash bars, Givi tall screen, topbox, top bag, large top bag mounting plate, kickstand bigfoot, centre stand, additional 12V fittings and extensions, quick release base frame for luggage, hand guards
EXTRAS with the bike: UVEX carbon fibre helmet + extra visor + Bluetooth headset installed, roadbike helmet, kiddies helmet, Off road boots size 10, road boots size 9, Riding jacket + pants + winter liners, LookGood summer riding jacket, leather gloves, 4mm silicon rear tube spare, 3mm rubber spare tube front + rear, puncture repair kit, set of combination spanner + tyre lever tools, 2 long tyre levers, Full KAOKO luggage - side bags + Top bag on quick release frame, 3 ToolTubes mounted on luggage frame, spare exhaust, probably a whole lot of other goodies that are either too small to mention individually or slipped my mind.

Blurb: Guys, this bike is in top notch condition. I used it almost every day commuting and weekends doing road trips. It is in perfect running order. I was prepping the bike for an Africa trip (living the dream) before the cancer caught up with me but sadly it was the other way around and now I cannot ride her. I am selling the whole lot as a single kit to a single buyer. I want someone who wants it all, the whole "now I can go riding anywhere package". If you want to sell of the components piecemeal then that is fine and there are a couple of thousand Rands' worth, just not what I am doing. I am selling the bike with a stack of goodies.

The photos show the main bits on sale.

Please mail me of phone me if you are interested.

PRICE: R80 000.

Attachments

• Bike F-Side.jpg
    Bike F-Side.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 989
  • Bike B-Side no lugg.jpg
    Bike B-Side no lugg.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 987
  • Bike F-Side.jpg
    Bike F-Side.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 980
  • Bike R-Side no lugg.jpg