• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale GS Rallye PRO 3 Boots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAYBACK

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Ducati Hypermotard
Hi Guys

Selling a new set of BMW Rallye GS PRO 3 boots I got today. Size is EURO 45 (10.5) Reason for selling I had a pair of Rallye PRO 2's before this that I was not happy with and by the time a decision was made to replace them these new PRO 3's came out. In that time I had already bought a set of Gaerne SG12's which I am currently using.

Must say I'm very tempted to try them out on the trail they look bomb proof compared to the old PRO 2's which were super comfy but were not suited for Enduro IMO, I think BMW mean business with this design they really do look trick. I have tried these on for fit. They feel comfortable but will most certainly need some riding in. Might also make a Dual Sport boot as the hinged design allows you to walk around with out looking like a robot.

Price at Lifestyle is R3876 looking for around R3600 ONCO.Willing to ship anywhere in South Africa at buyers expense.

What they say:

Unless you’ve got the right gear, off-road is off-limits. If you are to tackle the challenges of enduro riding successfully without unnecessary bruises you need adequate footwear. This is what the Rallye GS Pro boot delivers, combining protective functionalities specifically designed for enduro riding with exceptional comfort in terms of fit, waterproofing, temperature regulation, flexibility when walking, and easy on and off. The removable, washable inner ensures excellent breathability, and prevents uncomfortable pressure and blistering. As a result, you’re free to push your bike – and yourself – right to the very limit.

A high-quality enduro boot
Full-grain cowhide upper
Removable, stretchable neoprene inner
Removable, washable insole
Shaft is wide enough to accommodate a leg brace
Jointed shaft
Easy front-closing mechanism

photo8.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

photo4-4.jpg