• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: KTM 1190 AdvR - 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rexc-w

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Hi All,

After my recent accident and me leaving the country for a while, I would like to sell my KTM 1190 Adv R. I bought the bike second hand in Dec 2015 with 4800 road kms on the dials. Since then we have made many memories with this bike.  We have done Namakwa land, Orrie (Twice), Lesotho, Botswana, Eastern Transvaal, Namibia, Tankwa - Sederberg - Weskus all with this 1190. Between trips it served as my daily transport to work and back.

The bike is equipped to carry two averaged sized individuals with luggage for a week over various grades of off-road terrain:
- Complete Uni Filter fitted at the start,
- Rumbux upper Crash bars,
- Aluminum KTM Bash plate,
- Complete Gugletech fuel filter kit fitted.
- LED light bar under the headlight,
- Orange Headlight protector,
- KTM Panier Frames,
- Hilton Hayward re-valved forks with progressive springs (Std springs available),
- Hilton Hayward re-valved Rear shock with progressive spring (Std spring available), Shock just serviced at Off Road Cycles.
- Wings shorty silencer, small dent see pictures. (Both inserts available, Std silencer available),
- Cycra Handguards (Std ones available),
- SW Motech tank bag included.
- Original seat is well used and slightly lowered. An almost new one available.
- Tinted 1190 Adv S screen,
- Wide passenger foot pegs fitted.
- Gearing 17/45,
- Current mileage around 62500km.

Bike was serviced at dealers until end of warrantee. There after, services requiring valve checks was done by dealers. Normal filter, oil and air filter maintenance was done by myself. 

If you are in the market for a well equipped and loved 1190R, come and check this one out. I am looking at around R115k for the complete package.

Call or WA me on Zero 7 2 three 4 7 2 six 3 six

Rex

Attachments

• 20200809_111519.jpg
    20200809_111519.jpg
    808.9 KB · Views: 488
  • 20200809_111645.jpg
    20200809_111645.jpg
    794.5 KB · Views: 484