• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Safari Tank for KTM 690 *SOLD*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DjfLoYd

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Morning good people.

I have a 14 litre, orange Safari tank for sale that comes off my 2013 KTM 690 Enduro.
I believe it can fit other year models as well but can't say for sure which ones.

The tank is in good condition but does have a few scratches from the usual off road use. Nothing major.
These tanks are incredibly strong and well made and easily give the 690 an additional 250-300Km range.
This was by far the best addition to my 690 for long distance touring, not only great for the extended range
but on those long tar liaisons it made the front end considerably more planted and as an added bonus the tank
even provided a little extra wind protection to the legs.

The tank comes with all the plumbing and adapters required for mounting. Once the plumbing is installed the tank
can easily be removed for those shorter weekend rides where the extra fuel is not required and same for putting it back on again.

New they sell for R11479.00 EX VAT and EX Shipping from Durban.

I'd like R6000 or as close as possible please.
Contact me: oh ate two nine oh three five ate double seven

5XyWCzh.jpg

H6K9oqI.jpg

5rwayDf.jpg

izENSZ6.jpg

RpTJw04.jpg

6KVX3mc.jpg

syrbiPC.jpg