Friends and the Cedeberg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceman

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
We are a couple a friends that use to race Quadbikes and as one after the other stopped racing, the one friend bought a KTM 640 Adv, then he started with we â?? almost nagging me to buy a â??tweelieâ? as wellâ?¦every time I see him, he would try and convince me to buy a DS bikeâ?¦â?¦and so his â??naggingâ? became just to much and before you could say â?? â??Slap me silly with a wet snoek and call me Icemanâ?¦.â? I bought my first DS bike, - THE LEGEND â?? Honda 750 Africa Twin. Did a few trips with the AT and unfortunately I got a bit sidetracked and before you could say - â??Slap me silly with a wet snoek and call me Icemanâ?¦.â?bought a Honda Varadero, witch in its own right is a very nice touring bike, - while all of this was going on, the two of us started working/selling the  DS bikeing â??thingâ? to the rest of our friendsâ?¦â?¦. and before you could say - â??Slap me silly with a wet snoek and call me Icemanâ?¦.â?, I bought the KING OF THE MOUNTAIN â?? KTM 950 Adv and from that day on I love doing all these off-road excursions and all of our â??sellingâ? the DS biking thing was bearing fruit, one friend bought a Varadero, the other one a BMW, the other a KTM 990 Adv, the other a Yamaha XT 660 (very capable bike), another one bought a KTM 990 Adv and there is still a few friends that will be joining us soon.
BUT to come back to my story â?? there is 9 (close friends) of us, so each one of use getâ??s a turn to arrange a trip so the last one was to the Cedeberg and I would just like to say â?? thanx Colin for a fantastic ride â?? the Friday night we slept in a barn in Nuwerus, - this is a must for any one going to that area â?? Steve the owner was just absolutely fantastic and his PUB was even better, just ask some of the guyâ??s and the Saturday night we stayed over at Travelers Rest close to Citrusdal â?? this is also a very nice place and some of our wives joined us there for the night. I will let the photoâ??s do the talking............

Attachments

• P1110751.JPG
    P1110751.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 282
  • P1110764.JPG
    P1110764.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 274
  • P1110775.JPG
    P1110775.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 274
  • P1110783.JPG
    P1110783.JPG