• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 2008 Kawasaki KLR 650!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Hi All,

My name is Anthony and I've been traveling now for the past 2 years and 4 months.  I bought this bike in Cape Town in September 2011 with 18000 km's on it and now the journey is over for me and the bike will have about 50000 on the clock when I arrive back in Cape Town in a few weeks. The bike has loads of extras worth over R15,000. The pictures below are when the bike at 18000km on the clock before my trip!

7893359666_d0c18a0b51_b.jpg

7893399854_4178fa545d_b.jpg

1) New professional DID VX2 Chain
2) New break pads
3) New Italian made PBR Sprockets
4) Thick gauge steel bash plate
5) Set of Kappa crash bars
6) Set of 40L side panniers with brackets.
7) 42 Liter Kapa top box with brackets.
8) Spare brake lever
9) Spare clutch lever
10) Spare clutch cable
and many more!!!
11) Eagle Mike's Doohickey
12) Deep hole problem solved!

This bike has been incredibly well cared for and has had the oil changed ever 3-5 thousand km's depending on terrain. I have never had any problems with the bike, and it still starts and runs like new. Incredible.

Both Jurgen at Le Cap Motorcycles in Cape Town as well as Graham (KLRDoctor) in Jo'burg have worked on the bike, helping me perfect it for the long journey.

If you want a tried and trusted bike that has proven to run well over some of the most remote terrain that Africa has to offer, then please contact me at [email protected]. I should be back in Cape Town within 3 weeks from August 30th.

The pictures posted are from when I purchased the bike with 18,000km on the clock.

***PLEASE be patient with my responses, as I am on my way back down into Cape Town and will barely have internet***

you can check out my website www.aschwartzphoto.com if you would like to see my journey...

Price: USD 4,500 O.B.O

Thanks all!!
Anthony Schwartz