• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Brand new Rev'it Sand 3 adventure gloves (L size)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgt

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
FS:

Selling these Rev'it Sand 3 adventure gloves that I just purchased, so they are completely NEW and unused.  I paid around R2400 in total including import tax, shipping etc from Europe.

They are size L (same as US size 9) and thus too small for my hands. I should have bought XL.  Seeing that I ordered from Germany and I paid a ridiculous import tax, I don't want to return them.

Thinking R1600.

Is anyone interested?  I am in Stellenbosch but can send anywhere.

PS : These are premium quality adventure gloves, on par with KLIM, BMW in my opinion.

Product review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwjww9knY6c

The combination of drum dyed goatskin and Air stretch mesh gives the Sand 3 it's abrasion resistant and extremely comfortable attributes, making it the choice of gloves even for many riders not interested in off-roading. The TPR ventilated knuckles at the fingers, knuckles and thumbs provide protection while providing unlimited freedom of movement. PWR shield at the palm increases the abrasion resistance of the gloves, while a TPR palm slider is added to ensure a controlled slide in case of an unfortunate mishap.

Attachments

• IMG_1169.jpeg
    IMG_1169.jpeg
    490.6 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1171.jpeg
    IMG_1171.jpeg
    348.3 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_1168.jpeg
    IMG_1168.jpeg
    582.4 KB · Views: 187