• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Husky 501 - low hours R88k (Sold)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

detour

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Putting this one back on the market.  It is a 2016 model with 20 hours. The bike has never been raced. It has also never been dropped, so it is pretty much in showroom condition.

Reason for selling:  I bought the bike to participate in rallies.  Due to some uncertainty around the future of the West Coast Baja and the Amageza races, I've decided to focus on Enduro instead.

The bike has the following extras:
  • Carbon Tech clutch + ignition covers
  • Carbon Tech exhaust protector
  • Carbon Tech radiator braces
  • Carbon Tech linkage protector
  • Hyde handguards
  • Scotts steering damper
  • Acerbis medium range tank (11.5l - not currently fitted)
  • Mousses

The bike is not currently registered as road worthy, but comes with the full road worthy kit i.e. indicators, mirrors etc.  In order to put the bike "on the road", you just need to fit the road worthy kit and put it through the test.

Honesty section: The bike needs a new rear tyre and the headlight globe doesn’t fit because of the navigation tower bracket. You’ll need an extension bracket if you want to fit the globe for road worthy.

Price: R88k ONCO. Finance can be arranged.  The bike is currently in Wellington, WC.

Send me a text or WhatsApp at 074 148 six-two-eight-three