Full trottle selling 2nd rated stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francois marais

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section...

But funny question.  It feels like Full Throttle is selling 2nd or even rejects just like that Nike factory shop in Pretoria.

You never get what you are paying for, or that is the feeling I get. 

I bought a new set of Thor gloves last week for Saturday and Sundays trip, as the leather gloves are way to warm in this summer heat.  Fitted well and dunged out the funds for the gloves.  So comes Saturday, took the bike out to Cullinan to visit my grandmother.  But as soon as I put the one glove on, I see skin.  At the thumb, it looks as though the person who was to stitch the glove together forgot a bit.  Not a huge problem, but the whole will grow if not repaired.  Now just remember, this is the 2nd time only I put on the gloves.

But got a worst surprise.  When I put on the right hand glove, surprise surprise... another hole, but at the top strap.

This is not the first time I got a item from Full Throttle that was not up to standard.  I have a LMS Adventure X jacket that I had to return as the pockets was not stitched on the inside (almost lost my house keys thanks to that little problem).  The jacket has been replaced or repaired (not sure which) but found on Saturday that the bottom button is FUBAR (and it is the first time I used the jacket as well.

So anyone else have the same experience with Full Throttle of is it just me.  Guess I will head to biking accessories from now on...