Fuzzy Muzzy & friends flatten some of Crossed-up's tracks in the quarry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzy Muzzy

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
After being on the Transalp nonstop for the last few weeks I lovingly pulled the CRF450X out of the garage yesterday and gave her a once over.. oil. airfilter and lube later I was rearing to go. Crossed-up had been asked by Miss M to please have an early start at 8am - fine by me.

There were a few misses with the meeting point and one person was missing Miss M.. wasn't she the one who wanted an early start  ???. All that was read out was an sms sent earlier.. something about a hangover, poor excuse miss M  :pot:

Our fearless leader Crossed- up took us into the quarry via the new bridge, it was a great day for a ride, the sun was out and the tracks were fresh  :thumleft:

Because we have had so much rain over the last few days there were a few little puddles around, after a little gaunter through some tracks Crossed-up and Dogmatix went off to hack away at a new track, Katana took a small detour looking for a track on his IT's maiden run and the rest of us were left to fend for ourselves. Rynet, JustinB on a stunning CRF450X & Son on his nice new KDX, Wayne's friend, Jean on a WR450 and crossed-up neighbour Danie on my favourite bike the Honda 185.

I don't usually take pics of the quarry as we usually just ride like bats out of hell but this time we took a few rests ( after most water crossings ) so I had time to haul out my cell phone and take a few action shots of the okes ( and lady ) doing their thing.

Needless to say there were more than a few fun times.. Dogmatix becoming the 1st swimmer.