• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Galvanised bike trailer -(SOLD)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyre kicker

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
I am selling my galvanised bike trailer that I had custom and specifically made for my bikes to be able to go anywhere without any hassles.

This trailer is as strong as it gets and has place for 4 plastic jerry fuel or water cans that can be securely locked.

Trailer can take four bikes easily or two quads and a single bike.

Diamond mesh galvanised with diamond plate that can be used for additional luggage boxes.

Trailer was designed to be able to ride on and off with bikes or quad and has two attachable ramps that are fixed onto the trailer when transporting bikes and can be bolted off when unloading.

There are 12 attachment hoops that will never ever brake loose no matter what the tension of straps are as well as a mini step rail around entire trailer to tie any rope or straps for any application,also doubles as stopper for bikes wheels.
I also have the three front wheel guides that bolts onto the trailer to secure the front wheels of any two wheeler bikes and does not scratch the rims.

Trailer is obviously registered and licence was renewed last week.
Tyres are almost new and spare wheel is new and unused.

I spared no expense when I had this trailer built through a trailer manufacturing company and I paid R18000.00 when I built it.

I am asking R10k, anyone interested can view the trailer in Pretoria East

I will attach some photo's in sections as the files are rather large.

Cheers TK

Attachments

• trailers 009.jpg
    trailers 009.jpg
    493.2 KB · Views: 433