GARMIN V, Quest and Streetpilot 2610

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R100GS / Kalahari
Ok so I have three GPS's all still working in fact my V is still my favourite considering the tracking and things it can do regardless of the massive 16mb memory  :biggrin:

I also have a Quest which is a lekker little pocket GPS and then the 2610.

Basically I would like to load some streetmaps for specific SA cities now and again very limited and small on the Quest and 2610. Both are loaded with European maps and I struggle to find any old SA maps to buy and Garmin does not support these ancient units anymore. I downloaded Mapsource, Express and Basecamp tonight but have not used any garmin software since give or take 2006  :lamer:

Is it still possible to do anything with the Quest and SP2610? As you might have notice I am not worried about my V and reason for that is been with me since 2002 and the "worldmap" on there is still pretty accurate to get me from point A to B most of the time. Actually it just looks retro cool in a way so more poser value than anything else  :thumleft: