• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin zūmo 350 for sale: Brand New (Never opened) SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xchallenge

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)
Hi WD's

I have a Garmin zūmo 350 for sale.
It is brand new, never been opened, and is still sealed, in shrink-wrap, and it has a 2 year Warranty starting from today, with Tracks4Africa which I purchased for an additional R1000 on an SD card.

I bought the unit from NAVworld.

I'm selling all my accessories in the hope that I will have enough money to by that 990 R, I have my eye on, obviously if I managed to get my 990 Adventure sold too.

Whoever buys this unit is seriously scoring, as the Recommended Retail Selling Price is R 5 249.00, and that is excluding the R1000 maps.

All I want is R4000. Specs below:

https://www.garmin.co.za/prod_detail_motorcyle_gps.php?productid=438&categoryid=12&subcategoryid=11#overviewTab

PR4mc.jpg

zūmo 350 Features:

High-resolution, glove-friendly 4.3" (480 x 272) touchscreen display; WQVGA TFT display with white backlight
Rugged waterproof design (IPX-7)1 - resistant to fuel spills and UV rays
Motorcycle console for trip information, including fuel gauge to warn you when its time to fill up
Bluetooth® wireless technology provides spoken directions via your headset
BaseCamp™ - create routes, waypoints and tracks from your computer for transfer to your zumo
Service History Log - record the date, mileage and type of maintenance performed on your motorcycle
Point if intrest displayed on the map - see and select businesses shown on the map (no need to page through menus)
Voice prompted turn-by-turn directions that speak street names to your destination - "Turn right on Main Street"
Route planner - plan and save routes with multiple via points, automatically sort your destinations for the most efficient route
"Where Am I?" feature - find the closest hospitals, police stations, fuel stations, nearest address, intersection and coordinates
MicroSD™ card slot for optional plug-in mapping and map updates
Unit dimensions: 13.0 x 9.4 x 3.0 cm
2GB internal memory with a microSD card slot for memory expansion
Compass shows accurate direction of travel
TrackBack for off road routing
Battery life - up to 7 hours
Lane assist2 always know which lane to be in to get to your destination
Exit services2 - Know which services are available at exits i.e. fuel, service stations, restaurant etc.
Maps sold separetly
1IPX-7 - standard protect against water immersion for 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter
2Only available with Garmin City Navigator maps