Garmin Zumo 220

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metal mojo

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
Hi all, bought a Garmin Zumo 220 to use with its blue tooth capability to connect my cell to my interphone via the Zumo.The point of this is to be able to see who is calling while riding and you can dial out using the Zumo touch screen.

Well after having set evreything up and battling for a day and a half trying to get it all speaking to each other, a trip to see Janet at Bike2Bike thinking the interphone was at fault.Not so, Janet was very helpful and a blue tooth guru. However after contacting Garmin technical in Johburg I was told send us an e,mail and we will let you know.Total waste of time.Then spoke to Jason at Garmin in C.Town who informed me that the Zumo 220 cannot be used with a phone, only with a headset.Great a R5400.00 waste of money.

So if you need a gps with bluetooth capability  please check whether it does all you need before buying it.

As far as the Interphone f4 goes.Works like a dream with really good sound.Woth the money.