• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Giant Loop Great Basin Saddlebag -SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pieterdp

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
I have used this saddlebag on 2 or 3 trips on my KTM 1190 Adventure and have absolutely no complaints or regrets - I am only selling because I sold the 1190  :(

This bag is still in great condition and has been well cared for as can be seen from the pictures. It has no tears or holes and includes the stuff / dry bags which are also still in perfect condition. I am looking for R5000 and can make arrangements to send to Johannesburg area if anyone is interested.

The Great Basin holds 68L of luggage, is super durable, easy to load and doesn’t require any special frames, mounts etc.

Giant Loop makes some of the best soft luggage out there. Although the initial purchase price may be higher than some competitors, there is in my mind nothing that comes close in terms of durability, function and quality of materials.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    344.7 KB · Views: 147
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    510 KB · Views: 144
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    386.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg