Gina, Oetie and Corrie aka Cornelius aka Trilwillem's epic bash tour now with ph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DL 1000 V-Strom
Friday morning left the big smoke at 6 with Corrie aka Cornelius aka Trilwillem ("TWM") trailered the bikes to Bloem had a beer. I only took two photo's on the whole trip so Oetie promised to post some.

Stopped in Winburg bought 6 beers for the road. Arrived in Bloem and met up with Oetie, had a couple of Brutal Fruits before we started our trip. Jaaged to Petrusburg started drinking Klipdrift at the Petrusburg hotel, TWM had some Captain's and even Oetie had a beer. O'ja took my two photo's here but was so shocked to see Oetie having a beer immediately decided to pack away camera.

Jaaged baie vinnig to Koffiefontein met baie Wilddogs had a couple more there. Then left for Vanderkloof. Ran out of petrol 1 km before the town and then arrived at the campsite, met moer baie Wilddogs there and had an epic night.

Saturday morning arrived at 8 at the grootmensapteek only to be informed that they will open at 9. Ribbok restaurant opened at 08:30 but only started serving beer after 10. Left for a farm close by saw a herd of Black Springboks that will make our coach Div's mouth water and sort the quotas out for ever. Only had three beers before returning to town at around 12. Ha a massive afternoon with TWM at the Ribbok. Left the Ribbok at around 6 or 7 rolled around in the dust to show that we travelled on gravel and joined the bash. Things are a bit of a blur from here.

What is the moral of the story - If TWM and I do not learn quickly how to travel on gravel gaan ons onself dooddrink.

Sunday left campsite at 7. Starting to figure out what will happen if you puke in your helmet. At some stage we arrived at Winburg just thereafter I started crying softly in my helmet. Arrived safely at home at 2.

Thanks to all again for an epic bash.