GPS4Africa Experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wild Blue

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I believe it's important to make mention of great experiences.

I had my first visit yesterday to GPS for Africa and between dealing with Pauli and Elani telephonically over the last few days and then visiting the shop for a fitment.  I was really blown away by the great engagement!  What a professional and friendly team, they know their stuff and they make you feel right at home from the moment you walk in.  And they have great coffee!!  South Africa in general has a fairly poor service ethic and it's refreshing to see the other side of this coin occasionally.  Fortunately this is true for most of the vendors on WildDog!

It's worth visiting the shop just to have a browse at the interesting extras available for adventure riding.  The only negative was that I ended up spending FAR more than I had planned on, and I'm still trying to explain this to my wife.  Sorry guys, I'm not allowed to visit for while!

Well done team on great service!