Greeting from Cape Town - after the Namaqua Rally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DwsPV

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Not sure what happened to the topic, but just in case, here it is again.

Hello All,

I got introduced to this forum after this past week of following the Namaqua Rally though a lens. I see my photos got here sooner than I did, but thanks to Dave Addison that was racing last week for giving me the heads-up about this forum.

My passion and income is photography, and especially motorsport, simply because it requires a high level of technical skill and ability - much like motor sport where equipment and skill are vital too. I used be ride a bike many years ago, and it never really gets out of the system. Hopefully, I'll be able to get onto 2 wheels again soon.

So as I said, I followed the Namaqua Rally last week. I am an accredited MSA photographer, and will be very keen on following more action here in the Western Cape. I have done most of my shooting on tar at Killarney, but want to follow more varied action. So if any events pop up where my skills are required, please drop me a line.

My work can be viewed on Facebook where I have a page (can I do marketing here...?) : https://www.facebook.com/dwsphotovideo?ref=hl

My blog will be updated soon with Namaqua images, and the address is on my watermark - as well as my real name.

I look forward to getting to know more of you, and hopefully getting some decent footage from around this area.

Below are a few favourites from last week - riders started recognizing me and giving me some great angles!

Attachments

• LSC_1075.jpg
    LSC_1075.jpg
    483.9 KB · Views: 114