Greetings from a newbie :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince_DR650

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Hi All,  I have been active ( a little) on this site, and am only now introducing, sorry!! Am currently living in Boland, Paarl, have been driving two wheels since I was 16, started on a single cylinder yamaha tenere 660, in the eighties!!! Since then have had over 12 odd bikes, road and off road, been in 16 accidents, some embarrassing, some due to 4-wheelers and their "didn't see you" attitude!! I love exploringthe countryside, I do not consider myself "expereinced" hell I am still struggling with popping wheelies!!! Wheelies always make me nervous of a chain snapping, even though I have a x-ring currently, still... few bikes ago I had a vulcan 400, dry weight 350kgs odd, (the days with the regulators :) ) !!! my chain snapped one morning on the way to work, just on the "other side" of the Kraaifontein bridge, had to push that monster all the way to moto-juntion in okavango park where nick sorted me out. But I am telling you, after that experience!!! Anyways, would love to meet people all over the place, if ever anyone is coming my way, give a shout!! I find myself these days "strolling" to Calabash for a beer on either sat or sun afternoons, so if anyone wants to join :) hope to hear from you all soon!!!