Gwannas - New Member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi Guys,

My Name is Jeandre and I recently bought myself a GS R1200 Adventure.  I am a structural engineer of occupation and love the outdoors.  I am married and 27 year of age.

I have been driving Bikes since 17, starting out with a Honda CRF 230.  My dad and I then started touring together and he bought us Kawasaki KLR's in 2009.  We toured Lesotho and best parts of this beautiful country with those bikes.  I then upgraded to a newer KLR, which I recently sold as my wife also want to join my excursions. Hence the GS.

Although I don't fit the part (As I am also a pianist and a classical singer), I am quite a grease monkey.  I like getting my hands dirty, servicing my own cars and bikes, and design and build whatever I need to simplify my life (They say the best engineers are the LAZY ones, because they are sure to find the easiest, less time consuming way in executing a task due to their laziness). :lamer:

Not sure if I need to say more... I love jogging, squash and any outdoor activity. I also love a neat whiskey next to a camp fire with friends.

O yes, and I stay in Pretoria East.

Looking forward in reading exciting new posts.  :)

Latest posts