Have U heard the news? Now wif the PIC!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouisXander

Keyboard Rider
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR400
As of today at 15h53, you are not allowed to operate a motorcycle with only a learners, alone, single, anymore.

This is according to Traffic officer Gxoyiya, co nr:30041031, of the Metro police.

This idiot stopped me and asked for my license. I produced my Learners which is still valid, and this idiot starts telling me I may not operate my Motorcycle with only a learners. I must have a Card license.   ???

Then at first I thought give him a hard time, but I let it go and not wanting to stand and argue, I told him to go and write the fine, and told him I'm going to squash it anyway. You should've seen his face.  Also no plate as it came off again this morning and a nice motorist told me about it and it put it in my Top box.

When writing the fine I read what he was writing. Then he started tuning me I must stand back and not hinder him in his duties or he'll arrest me. I just turned around and started laughing.

So beware of this new rule!!!! :imaposer: