Hello to all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 955 Tiger
Hello to all fellow bikers,

I'm 51 years of age and has been back on the bike since November last year.

Had been riding small bikes when at school way back on the 70's, been on several big bikes in the 80's like Kawa 1000R, Kawa 1100R, Honda Gold Wing, to name bu a few.

Decided to get back to the real world and bought and restored an old '78 Kawa ZX750R, drop it a bit, panel beat and repair, had a slow speed collision with a cager, his fault... got back up reapir the bike once again and has since been going strong.

In January I baught a Truimp Daytona 595t, '97 model, still in spotless condition with only 12K on the clock. What a beauty. I do a lot of riding using the bikes for both commuting and pleasure. Have increased my riding experience in tha last 5 months with +- 20K.

Bikes have been in our family for a long time, mainly Kawa's and Truimps, Two of my brothers still have Boneys.

Also had our share of family trategy with bikes, the latest my cousin who died late last year in a collision on the Newcastle roads after a horse-trailer came loose from the towing vehicle. He was decapitated and died instantly. We were pleased to have had the Newcastle motorcyle clubs present and the memorial which was held at the scene of the accident.

What more can I say other that I have a very enjoyable time on the bikes, always loved riding.