Hello..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agies

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Hello there, such a pleasure to be here. I'm as noob as it comes, I have no history with a motorbikes, I've been a keen cyclist for many years though and enjoy adventures on my mtb.
I'm a 33 year old male married without kids, 1.95m tall and average around 95kg's and reside in Cape Town Southern Suburbs

I recently took a job in Cape Town CBD and the traffic is terrible, that's what got me interested in bikes. I took some riding classes in December and been stealing my boets NC750 for the odd ride here and there over the past 6 months.

I am about to pull the trigger on a 2018 F800GSA and so excited to get my first bike. The plan is to get comfortable with my bike, with commuting and keep sharpening the basic and necessary skills. Thereafter I'd like to head out in search of some adventure. I'd like to take an offroad riding class at some point, happy to hear suggestions? Furthermire I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here and thanks for having me.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk