Helmet and Kit Help needed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n0b0dy

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Ok so Swambo decided its time to upgrade.

Looking for.......
Thinking Uvex Carbon edition.
Personal experience /input please. If not Uvex is there any better. I did some reading on web... keep on comin back to UVEX.
Swambo complains her helmet to heavy.
Im just keen on an upgrade.
Where would you suggest I get said helmet from. Note I'll take 2.

Heat...
Both Myself and SWAMBO Really uncomfortable in our jackets...
I have never used my inner even in winter i start sweating.. IT DOES NOT VENT AND IT's KAK.  To be able to breath i unzip my jacket just about all the way and then i still sweat... did i mention i have a shit jacket.

Is there 1 jacket that i can get that is good for winter and summer riding (more inner stuff for winter etc.) Again dont know much...what about the BMW Kit Pants and Jacket.
Ive got a set of XCULHA pants but i think it was designed to make your nuts sweat..... Holy mother... SSS not nice (SWEATY SACK SYNDROME)

Ive even purchased these bamboo vests/pants stuff to see if it will help. I read somewhere on the forum vest that acts like an AC cooling you down .. by wetting the vests... dunno hey driving with wet jacket all the time.(in side).. is that right?

so to end off

1. Helmet : What to get.  Where to buy
2. Riding gear : What combo you suggest. and where to buy ... i like the bm stuff im sure you pay top dollar for that little prop sign on the shoulder.

We love riding bike.. We hate the kit ....