Hermanator finally being reunited with the VStrom.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermanator

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
It's been too long, but finally, the days are ticking away to when I'll next be reunited with a VStrom.

Our company, Longway Moto is waiting for Suzuki South to PDI four 650 VStrom's which we'll be adding to the rental fleet. Of course, when choosing a bike for myself to ride, it'll be the Strom as first choice - just because it's a bloody good bike.

I'll just have to give it a good clean after weekend rides with the Wild Dogs again, something else I've been missing for far too long! (Can't let the boss know where the VStrom has been, now can we?)  :D

We've also added some of the Boulevard Cruisers for those that like the cruiser style but prefer actually getting somewhere. Then, for the lust of high performance and mind-blowing distance touring, there's a few Bandit 1250's coming into the fleet too.  :mwink:

So, if anyone needs to rent one of the best mid-range dual sport bikes in either Cape Town of JHB, get in touch, although you may have to fight me for one of the white VStrom's :boxing:

Lawrence
p.s. there's a whole bunch of BMW's coming in next week too, for those who prefer standing while they ride.  :pot: