Hi All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Assagai

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
I have been part of the forum for at least a month but felt strongly that I should only introduce myself once a have my bike (I will take a Pic of my bike this coming weekend and post it). I just got my GS 650 (2004 model) last week Friday and already worked in a trip on Sunday to Parys from Potchefstroom for a lekker breakfast. I must confess that the "gogga" has bitten badly and I find myself thinking of riding the whole time, however at this stage I am in Jhb during the week for werk, and my bike is in Potch so I can only dream.

My bike has little under 35 000km and needs lots of TLC, but mechanically it is sound. I have several plans to improve the cosmetics of my bike (repaint, adding a few Dakar parts, crashbars, ext.) and will most definitely depend on the forum members advice to insure that I am on the right track.

Thanks for the insightfull forum and I look foreward to being a member for many years to come.

Safe riding
Assagai

Latest posts