Hi Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicovdw

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
Let me start by saying what a great and informative community!

I've been reading the forum and registered a while ago, but this is the first time I introduce myself.  I really enjoy the humor and sense of brotherhood that's spread across the forum!

I bought my 2003 1150GSA 2 years ago. She's a wonderful machine that to this day have never left me on the side of the road! She's now at 48 000 happy Km's and I'm personally responsible for 13 000 of those. This is not enough and hope to change that very soon!

Planning two trips for the rest of the year. First one is Quads for Quads where I'll be joining some of my work colleagues for a sponsored ride! Can't complain about that one!

The second trip is where I'm really going to ask for advise from all you experienced travelers! We are bored with the Dessert Run and plan to visit the Vic Falls and and come back via Namibia. I will post details and ask for advise in the Ride Report Thread.

That's about it for the introduction and once again congratulations on such a great informative site! We live in the most beautiful part of the world and look forward to sharing in the abundance of knowledge found here!

Regards,

Nico