Hi Wild Dogs, what an awesome site!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR-Z 400
Hello everybody!

I have been checking this site out for a couple of weeks and thought I'd better introduce myself now I am part of the pack.
Well...Here goes....My name is Gemma, I ride a Suzuki DRZ (that is the bumblebeast) and am currently in Australia.  I am a pom, married to Yahoo (South African).  We rode our bikes from the U.k to Australia (well we rode through Europe, Russia and the 'stans', central asia before finding out about a land slide that had closed the Karakorum hwy and having to freight ourselves and bikes to Sydney :mad:.  We then rode up the east coast of Aus, across the top and down to Karijini west Aus.

We really enjoyed that trip and are now saving our butts off to send the bikes to S.A for a southern African adventure  and we are stoked!  I have vsited S.A many times and can't wait to ride my suzi there.  I am dreaming obout the beautiful sceenery, awesome wildlife and colourful characters only found in your part of the world!  There are so many questions I need to ask about  South/southern Africa, I hope you don't mind!
Cheers