Hingsding en Hinksding draf die Baviaans binne....and beyond.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hinksding

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR125L
As I was all kean for this year's National Bash, we had to attend a wedding in PE the same weekend. :'( My wifey knew that I was quite pissed she suggested that I borrow the priester's trailer and take the Hinks with.

3d353c1583c8fbe0d516313e620dbeed.jpg

Lock and loaded for the EC.

I tried to get some joiners for a Baviaanstrip on the forum, but as it was NatBash, I was booked for a solo. My inlaws live 10km outside Patensie on the way to the Baviaans. As I did some research I found out that the Baviaans was closed for motorcycles the previous week as the waterlevels was too high. Locals in patensie told me that I should watch out for Smutskraal as its long and the water is deep and there's no reception and by the time I get there I will be tired. With all this in mind I thought I will only ride upto Smutskraal and will head back home.

So with a change in plans I headed of for a short ride..... When I geared up I figured out that I left my boots at home. :( Later on I figured out that this turned out to be a big positive. Filled the Hinks at 09:00 at Patensie's Coop, and off I galloped into the Kloof

6bafbe92701b3a05b2b72675bcbe7aa1.jpg

Sjoe maar die plek is mooi. As I knew this was going to be a short trip and I was going to be home before lunch I stopped quite a lot for pics, something that I don't do on a regular basis.

29c695becadf54d33550b20df7a44ab6.jpg

d6f33cbfa877f33be7bc2d92af2d6d6e.jpg

15d2b2e05dfe924ae16568d587ae162c.jpg

By verre die mooiste pad wat ek nog in my lewe gery het. What makes the Baviaans unique is the fact that there's no sand to battle with. Man and I loved the green scenery. Die Boesmanland is maar vaal teenoor die plek.

My trip was only 45kms long and it turned out that I was at Smutskraal. Now this was just wrong! I just started to enjoy this.