Hola Wild Dogs!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady Jane

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
I'm really new to biking and everything that goes with it. My boyfriend and I sold everything, house, car and what nots so that we could buy our bikes... 2 KLR 650's his and hers, lol.  We've decided to take a walk... I mean ride on the wild side >:D and tour Africa for the very first time on our motorbikes.

I was was introduced to this site by a dude that was helping us at the Outdoor shop and I've been visiting here ever since. I must say I love the feeling of riding...I feel so FREEEE!!!! Man oh man I wish I did this sooner, but I'm so glad to be a newbie biker.

I had to have my bike lowered for me because I'm vertically challenged, my toes just about feel the ground and I've dropped my bike my twice :-\. But hey it's all good and I'm getting the hang of things. :)

This week we are in the process of building our aluminium panniers for the bikes...I'll take photo's and and show everything step by step. It should be quite interesting.

So if ya'll join us on this wild adventure...we hope you enjoy the ride!!!

Ciao for now,

Lady Jane