• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Holster type carry all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greeny

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
Been using one of these for the past couple of years when riding the bike--much safer and handier than a rucksack in my opinion--as in you can't leave it behind somewhere like I have done with a bag. The original was getting a bit beat-up so the wife found a local guy who was willing to make me a new, improved one. Improved as in better quality materials and layout. Was so impressed had 10 made with the view to seeing if they would be something that would be commercially viable. If so, will be quite easy to get some more made up.  I carry my wallet, ID book, cellphone, two pairs of glasses, lip-ice etc with me all the time and after a while you don't even notice you're wearing it. Can be worn on either leg. Still have to endure the John Wayne jokes though. Have nine left, 3 camo the rest black and asking R220 if you pick it up here in Walkerville, Gauteng. Rick 083 6169079. Posting an option but I'd need to get rates.

Attachments

• Holster-carry-all-2.jpg
    Holster-carry-all-2.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 619
  • Holster-carry-all-camo.jpg
    Holster-carry-all-camo.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 616
  • Holster-carry-all-black.jpg
    Holster-carry-all-black.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 614