Honda NC750X DCT Dashboard died and now bike wont start

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

My Honda NC750X DCT is exactly 5 years old (paid my last payment last week) and I have put on 150 000km on the clock
Weird thing happened on the way to work this morning
About half way to work everything on the dashboard stopped working, i was doing about 110km/h. There was nothing as in it looked like the bike was switched off.
My headlight was still working and i assume my fuel pump as i was still able to do another 20km before i pulled over to the side of the road in a safe place.

I was in 6th gear at the time and i couldn't change down a gear, indicators weren't working nor my hooter and nor my hazards while i was riding.
Im at the office now and have stripped the bike of most of the panels and checked each and every fuse as well as all connector plugs.
When i turn on the ignition the headlight comes on and the bike is trying to find Neutral for about 6 seconds and then it stops and gives up.

The dashboard is still dead and the indicators don't work nor the hazard lights. Battery reads 12.64 volts.

Any advice please? Thank you