• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Honda VFR800 for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicks1

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Hi guys

I am obviously not having a good time with bikes, as I am having to sell my VFR800 due to a medical reason. My "neck doctor" has said that if I want to continue riding bikes, I am having to get something were I can sit upright and not lean down over the tank, as that is placing pressure on my neck. I have just bought this bike and now I am having to get rid of it. If anyone is interested I am willing to do a fair trade for a bike were I am seated upright and in similar condition.

Here are the specs:

- Honda VFR800 Vtec
- 2006 Model, very good condition
- it has just been serviced and a new chain has been fitted.
- This bike is very quick and is based on the Honda Vtec car engine (uses 2 valves per piston at slow speed and 4 valve per piston at high speeds)
- It has 33000+/- on the clock.

Please see pics, I am willing to swop for a similar cc and in similar condition bike. This bike runs well and has no issues other than when the VTEC kicks in you have to hold on  :ricky:

If you know of anyone who would want to swop etc please forward this on to them.

I will consider good cash offers as well. :sip:

Attachments

• 20140817_155926_04.12.2014.jpg
    20140817_155926_04.12.2014.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 244
  • Rear view.jpg
    Rear view.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 243
  • front view.jpg
    front view.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 241
  • dash.jpg