• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Honda XR650L- 2011- It's packed- Gauteng- R48 000 neg. ---SOLD---

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merlin

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Honda XR650L - 2011
+-20 000km
Bought it brand new in 2011 and maintained it myself. Sold to my brother last year but he never rode it, so the status is the same.
Ill be in SA mid-March if anyone needs to have a look.

This one is packed: Everything I needed to make me smile.
The Acerbis 21L tank (Imported from Italy)- Don't get stuck, this is the real way to travel, 400km+ on a tank. (original still available)
Lowering link and had to mod the stand - This bike is a tall boy with high ground clearance. The average person needs it lowered. (Still have original link)
Bash Plate, yes that nice thick one made by DPA to protect what is most dear to you (the engine)
Wide Foot pegs (by the master accessorizer Halfdaft himself) - Your feet will thank you after a day standing through the gravel.
Handle Bar Raisers - Swivel type. Your back will thank you for that after a day standing through the gravel.
Fairing, RallyRaid one from the UK (modified to fit, fiberglass) - anyone who has spent a day in the wind and dust will appreciate this. Else, just paste your favorite sticker and make a statement.
Fork Braces - This suspension has a lot of travel and the brace is just a bonus to keep the forks nice and tight.
(Luggage racks - Might remove this as it makes it hard to take the side covers off - just a gift made by a friend to protect and give me a luggage option.)
Sub-frame braces - just another bonus to cover all bases and protect the XR.
Hand-guards - Originals available
Double-take Mirrors - Originals available
LED Spots with separate switch - you will see what needs to be seen and cars will see you coming, the switch is for if you start pissing people off...
Motard mudguard - I just liked the look, but the Original is still available.
LED indicators - once again jut the look think for me. (LED relay to make it tick)
Tail Tidy / Clean-up - The bright LED panel. Once again for the cars to see.
Foam filter - easy to maintain.
Brand new Rear tyre - Mitas E07, the best long distance option I could find.
Brand new Chain
Magnetic sump plug - catches any potential metal in the oil.

Attachments

• XR1.jpg
    XR1.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 615