• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HP 2 for sale R83 000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moolman

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi guys
My HP is for sale. Its got 43000 kays on clock. All services done by agents except the 40k km. The agents used Deep Heat instead of KY  at the 30k service and it  burnt like hell so I decided to do the oil changes myself ( het baie aan trekkers gewerk op die plaas en party lede reken mos die hp is n plaas implement) and Jughead did the throttle body sync,valve clearance and brakes. Liqui Molly fully synthetic oils was used.
Extras include :
Marcus underseat tank, Niku small screen, Niku tail tidy, Niku "dash board", 2nd screen(Puig), Cycra handguards, After market bash plate, Crashbars, Wilbers progressive fork springs, Hyde diff and frame protectors.
Fuel consumption last month touring Nam fully loaded was anything from 16 to 20 km/l. But that was touring ;)
Selling because my employee reckon I earn too much en toe loop krap hulle aan my pakkie!
Still owing on it so I will have to sort out the bank.
At the moment I am running the front wheel with a tube because it is loosing air.

Attachments

• IMGP2116 (800x600).jpg
    IMGP2116 (800x600).jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 1,575