• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 450TE ---- In Pristene condition........ SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
The time has eventually come for me to sell one of my Favorite Bikes I have ever had the pleasure of owning --Reason --- I looked at my ID Book and for the first time it dawned upon me that I am no longer 21 ::)

This bike is one of a kind and many a time I have looked at making a rally bike of her but when you own 5 bikes and all your friends that used to do the riding I would do on a bike like this no longer have bikes or stopped -- I have no option but to let her go and give someone younger a chance to experience a true ---Orgasm Donor of a bike  ::) It has been on a life support system for the last few months..( new battery with charger system )
Suspension I set up and needs to be ridden to appreciate the awesomeness of it -

Model 2007
Make --Husqvarna 450TE
One of the few 450 bikes that come with a Road worthy certificate.
Has current Road Worthy.
Front fork air bleeders
5,230km
Hand Guards
Rear carry rack
Full power on exhaust
JD --Jetting kit --comes with all the extra jets and needles.
Integrated rear Tail light
Radiator Braces
Front sprocket chain protector
Pro Taper thumb protectors on grips
Carbon Fiber rear wheel mud protector
Carbon Fiber exhaust heat shield
Carbon Fiber Front fender stabilizer
Carbon Fiber Headlight shroud
Carbon Fiber Radiator Shrouds
Six Speed Gearbox
New Chain and sprockets
Kick Start and Electric Start

Has a manual that comes with --- spare set of tank shrouds-- Box of spares that have never been used.

Looking at R 40K for the complete package ----

Out of All the bikes I have owned this is the Only one I will miss --- It becomes --Magic -- Between your legs -