• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 610TE Registered 2014 --SOLD---

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
So i have had a few tyre kickers and time wasters as per normal on the sale of my Hussy.
This IS the best kept and maintained one you will ever find. I am going away Tomorrow for the week end and on Monday any serious buyers can contact me. Big plus is that i will be throwing in ALL my spares i have for it, Many new and still sealed as well as a spare frame with triple clamps shock rear and sub frame with swing arm. Spares are estimated at R30k :bueller: The bike only has 19,000km on the clock. All the spare tools come with as well as spare air filters etc.
Here are the detail of the bike. I would like to get R56k for the complete package as i am not looking at making a killing but making it possible for someone to ride and enjoy the bike like i did. This is the last bike i have as i have started a new Hobby a few years ago.( Please lets not haggle Price as this is a great deal and i can't even buy a camera lens for what i am asking :eek:) Also not selling off any spares separately. The new owner can do so and make some extra cash. I am just to busy.
This bike was in a crate and only taken out and registered in 2014. One of a kind and one owner since new. This bike is in 100% running condition and comes with all the standard mods to make them run forever. Carbon bash Plate. Carbon front fender stabilizer. Carbon left and right casing protectors. Carbon radiator covers. Carbon Carbon Custom front headlight and extended wind protector with two led lights fitted. Carbon exhaust heat shield protectors. All bolts and nuts that require being looked at done from day one. Has a new X-ring gold chain and new sprockets.Zeta hand guards. Carbon rear brake protector. Special extended clutch cable. Carry rack. Catted factory rear silencer just been repacked with Power up kit . Broad aftermarket foot pegs and Special 630 TE side stand fitted. Rear Aluminium Disc Protector. New Rear brake pads. Fitted with Moto Batt Battery.Comes with spare keys and workshop manual as well as RWC. Also has a rear Aluminium disc protector. Fork Bleeding nipples.All paper work in order and licensed. 30km on clock since last service. Have a few stickers original for it. Should anyone want additional photos i will gladly take them and whatsapp them to you, Kind Regard's 0825457566

Attachments

• 610 te 1wd.jpg
    610 te 1wd.jpg
    532.8 KB · Views: 444
  • 610 te2wd.jpg
    610 te2wd.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 425
  • 610te screewd.jpg
    610te screewd.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 425
  • 610te bothframewd.jpg
    610te bothframewd.jpg