I am NOT a "biker"!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGAF

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT600
Well have been giving this some thought of late.

Friend called me a biker while describing me to someone else the other day and that got me thinking.
I am not a biker. A biker by my definition is some one who: Can take over an entire town with 15 of his mates, smells like booz and woman, can not remember where he got the tattoo on his neck from and does not know where he is going to sleep tonight. No one knows how they are going to pay for anything or even if they want to. He will bliksem you if you look at him funny and does not care which bike he is on as long as there is petrol in the tank. He has never heard of this forum or know whats going on in the news. He does not wear a skull mask to cover his pretty boy face and has pretty much no respect for the law and does not have a private practice ( doctor, lawyer etc ) to fall back on.

That, to me is a biker. I am simply someone who rides a motorcycle... and I believe 100% of the people on here fall in that category with me.

My question is do these people really still exist? A couple years back (10+) there was a bunch of bikers by the above definition that burst into the town of Bonnievale in the western cape while I was visiting there... They stayed for a week.. made hell and over night disappeared.

I have never seen anything like this since... Anyone ever belong to something like this or know of groups that are still like this?