• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

IMMACULATE 2008 KTM 990Adv S for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boosted gp

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi Guys,

My dad is Selling his 990S as its too high for him to get on and off (old age is a bugger) :pot:

Bike is a 2008 model with 11000km on the clock, it is IMMACULATE, there is not a mark or scratch on the bike. my dad went to the pains of VPSing the entire bike when he bought it (thin clear film on all plastics)

He will sell the bike with the following: but if you want the extras, you will have to chip in for them. if you dont want them, he will be moving them to his new 990.

SW motech crash bars
Brand new screen (off new bike as he cut his)
brand new headlight off new bike if you dont want the HID lights
will have New back tyre fitted

Mark at ProAction will trade for R115k and sell for R130k, so he will take R115K for it.

Optional extras to discuss with him:

SW motech Trax pannier racks (He will keep the panniers and just buy new racks, but racks have only done 1 tar ride of 1700km) - you just need to buy the panniers
Autocom System (Kit 300) with PTT and GPS cable
KTM gel seat
HID lights - Dip and brights both 50w HID not 35w
Wings Exhausts - Oval with Carbon endcap

All parts taken off bike like OEM exhaust will ocme with the bike if the optional extras are taken.

Bike is available for viewing in Gauteng,

Just call me on 0827877112